• The information we collect and why we collect it;
• How we use that information;
• How we share information; and
• The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
• A name and an email address so we can deliver emails to you - you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms;
• Billing information including name, address, and credit card information so that we can process payments to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation;
• A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question; and
• Information from you for a joint venture offer. In this case, we will make clear as to who is collecting the information and whose policy applies. If both / all parties are retaining the information you provide, this will also be made clear as will links to all privacy policies.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect, and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual.
To maintain our Website’s high quality, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which area of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data,” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on a aggregate basis.
We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
• We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service;
• We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or requests;
• We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. We may share your information with Aweber Email, for the purpose of sending emails, merchant accounts to process payments with Stripe, for the purpose of processing payments, and Google or social media accounts in order to run advertisements;
We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process;
• We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors;
• We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of www.thevendingmentors.com or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated; and
• We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of www.thevendingmentors.com who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
We will use the Personal Data you give us in order to process your payments for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Targeted Social Media Advertisements
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may also use and place cookies (and similar items) on your computer from our third party service providers in connection with the Service, such as an analytics provider that helps us manage and analyze Service usage, as described more fully below.
In addition, our advertisers and business partners may set cookies and similar items on your computer when you use our Service.
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or flush them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences, in which case you may still use our Service, but it may interfere with some of its functionality.
Cookies and similar items are not used by us to automatically retrieve personally identifiable information from your computer without your knowledge.
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to re input (or opt-out) again.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security at email@example.com. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
Your Disclosures In Blogs And Other Social Media
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Service or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using the Service or any other online services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Access, Update, or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
• Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use;
• Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed;
• Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure (you have the “Right to be Forgotten”);
• Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data;
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully;
• Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance;
• Object to our use of your Personal Data; and
• Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Protection for Children
We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
If you would like to update or correct any personally identifiable information that you have provided to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once we confirm your information, we will update such information within a reasonable amount of time.
Communications with www.thevendingmentors.com
By using the Service, you expressly consent to receive in-product communications from us.
Any phone calls and/or text messages delivered to your phone or device may cause you to incur extra data, text messaging, or other charges from your wireless carrier. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. You are solely responsible for any carrier charges incurred as a result of phone and/or text communications from www.thevendingmentors.com.
No Rights of Third Parties
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at